You can reach
Applicants can only use once the email address for applying. If you want to first log in to skim through the application questionnaire, we advise you to use another email address. If you have any question, please send us an email by clicking here and we will guide you through the application process.
1. Download Wechat in your mobile’s App store. This is going to be your main tool to communicate with the ecosystem in continental China.
2. Go to the site http://www.youku.com/ and go to the “Register” icon in the top right corner. Choose to register via Wechat as on the picture below:
3.Use your phone to scan the QR Code (Open Wechat, go to “Discover” in the lower menu bar then “Scan QR Code”). A message will be sent to you on Wechat to allow Youku to use your Wechat account’s information to register. Press “Log In” and you will see on your computer that your Youku account has been created successfully.
4. To upload your video, go to www.youku.com and click on “Upload” in the top right corner, then follow the instructions.
Before coming to China, successful applicants will have to get a Visa.
You will have to apply for a Double Entry Visa of category M (before applying, please confirm with our team). Beware that the processing time takes usually 6 working days.
We recommend that you apply for a visa one and a half months before the scheduled date of entry into China, and not more than three months before.
You will need:
You have two options for applying to a VISA for China. You can either apply:
1) Via the Chinese Visa Application Service Center
Regular service: the processing time is usually 6 working day
Express service: the processing time is usually 3 working days.
2) By postal services (Marseille Center only)
The processing time is usually 10 working days.
In addition to the application material mentioned above, you will have to attach:
We advise you to use reliable postal services such as Chronopost to send your visa application material to the Visa Center.
The Visa Center will contact upon receipt of your application to proceed to online payment.
For further information, consult the website of the Chinese Visa Application Center.